orientation-bookDownload Please refer to our orientation book to choose the program you want. We hope to see you guys soon! π...
Dear exchange students,
Welcome to Korea and welcome to Yonsei University!
This is Yonsei Global, Free Language Class (FLC) Program.
We sincerely hope you have a wonderful time during your stay here in Yonsei, Korea.
In this respect, we highly recommend you our program, Free Language Class!
Free Language Class offers you an opportunity to teach your own language or learn foreign languages that you are interested in. At this moment, we are FIRST recruiting tutor applicants. (Tutee recruitment will be notified again at the beginning of March.)
If you apply as a tutor, you can establish a language class for this fall semester to teach your mother tongue and get a certificate from Office of International Affairs. Moreover, being in charge of two-hour class every week, you not only can practise language teaching skills but also share friendship with tutees who are interested in your language and culture!
The recruitment for tutor is until Aug. 31th.
So hurry up!!! When applying, please fill out the attached application form and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with its title [15-2] Tutor Application_NAME.
Here are some more details of FLC:
1. Each class takes 2 hours, once a week. Since most of the official Yonsei lectures ends at 17:00, we recommend tutors to open FLC class from 17:00. And the most possible class periods are 17:00~19:00 and 19:00~21:00.
2. There will be 5-10 tutees assigned to each class. (If you have a preferred tutee number please mention on the application form.)
3. The contents and the level of the class are up to tutors. But it is required that tutors adjust the lectures flexibly through discussion with tutees.
4. Since FLC is a self-regulating system, for enhancing participation, both tutors and tutees are required to pay deposit. The deposit is 30,000 KRW for tutor and it will be fully returned if you attend more than 9 classes through out the semester.
5. There is an interview for tutors on Sept. 4th.
We are looking forward to meeting students who are passionate in teaching and willing to achieve great global friendship!!!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Yonsei Global FLC team